Search This Blog

Monday, April 22, 2013

@Modified > NotesDocument.LastModified

Hello guys

Did you know that NotesDocument.LastModified and @Modified may give you different results for the same document? Craziness, isn't it? :-) . Unfortunately, this is a true.


This can be a critically important thing if you work on replication issues.
At least it was in my case.
I developed application that allowed to see differences between replicas of the same database on the different servers and initially I could not understand why I always got different modification time for the same document across all replicas when I used NotesDocument.LastModified.

I am not sure if it works the same in all Domino/Notes releases but I see it on Domino 8.5.3 FP2

I found a post on IBM about this bug.


No comments:

Post a Comment