Search This Blog

Friday, September 11, 2015

A question: do you know how to disable/remove/cleanup Xpages tooltips in Domino Designer? They make me crazy.

Hi guys

Sometimes, when you work with XPages controls in Domino Designer you may see that your screen get slowly overwhelmed with hanged up tooltips.

It's soooooooo annoying.

I don't know how to get rid of them - the only one way is to completely close Domino Designer but I hate this option also. Here is what I have in my Domino Designer right now:


These tooltips are so hateful that I can see them even when I switch to Notes client

Do you know any workaround to get rid of them with some keys combination or some white or black or street magic ?


3 comments:

  1. Click on the tooltip so it receives focus, them press Esc (Escape) on your keyboard to dismiss the tooltip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, it works. Of course it would be better to be able to disable them completely but anyway it's better than nothing (c) Bear Grylls

      Delete