Search This Blog

Thursday, January 16, 2014

"File does not exist" on replication

Hi

By some reason I cannot run server-local replication for one of my Notes databases.
I receive an error with description "File does not exist".
Check my screens below:







I tried to remove both database shortcuts (local and server) from the Lotus Notes workspace, then pull them there back via "Open File" dialog but it didn't help - the issue was still here.

The only one idea I currently have is that probably it is related to dir-file that I use for folder mapping.However I have many databases inside of mapped folder and rest of them replicate without any issue.

If you know how to fix it, please let me know.

Release 9.0.1
Revision 20131022.1138 (Release 9.0.1)
Standard Configuration

RESOLVED!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update for 23/01/2014
Finally I resolved it.
First I found this post: http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21507696
I checked server log.nsf and found there messages about missing NLO files


I run "load fixup -j -d" but it didn't help unfortunately.
Then I remove nlo-files using OS capabilities, resynchronized DAOS catalog and only after that database started to replicate without errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment